COVID19 - Important Information Regarding Dance Lessons
We have returned to Northon Lindsey Village Hall and will be required to use the following regulations in order to keep Members and Staff safe.
- Inform staff, customers and authorised visitors, via the website, booking forms and on site signage, of strict guidance to be followed when visiting the premises and using the dance floor.
- Provide handwashing and hand sanitiser and encouraging staff and customers to wash their hands regularly.
- Ensure that teachers wear face masks.
- Make contactless payments available throughout facility.
- Signage to ensure workers, staff and customers are aware of the need to avoid contact throughout the facility.
- Restrict the numbers of dancers on the dance floor to ensure that appropriate distancing remains intact at all times.
- Manage lesson times to avoid any queuing or overlap between customers.
- Fixing doors open that can be safely left open where feasible and open widows to conform to ventilation requirements.
- Collect details and maintain records of staff, customers and visitors on their premises to support NHS Test and Trace.
- Refuse admission to the premises to casual visitors.
ADVANCED BOOKING AND PAYMENT.
All lessons will have to be booked and paid for in advance. We will not be able to let casual visitors in, nor will we be taking cash payments. As soon as a lesson is booked a full set of instructions on the use of the car park, entrance and hall together with payment options will be emailed to each couple/person making the booking.